Robin McCue is a partner in the Chicago office who focuses on intellectual property litigation, primarily on trademark and false advertising litigation. Robin has extensive courtroom experience on such matters, and has considerable experience litigating trademark and false advertising matters in the context of requests for expedited relief. Robin also has substantial experience working with experts in the field of trademark and advertising surveys. Robin has been the attorney primarily responsible for both bringing and defending actions before the National Advertising Division (the "NAD") of the Better Business Bureau. Robin regularly counsels clients in the areas of trademark and advertising and has primary responsibility for maintaining, protecting and enforcing clients' trademark portfolios at the PTO.
Robin also has extensive experience in handling the damages side of intellectual property litigation. She has been the attorney primarily responsible for litigating multi-million dollar damages claims on trademark and patent litigation matters, including working extensively with damages experts.
- Presenter, 2010 Advertising &Trademark Law Seminar, July 2010
- Speaker, 2010 International Trademark Association (INTA) Annual Meeting, May 2010
- Presenter, 2010 Copyright, Trademark and Internet Symposium, April 2010
- Presenter, 2006 Advertising & Trademark Law Seminar, August 2006
- Presenter, 2005 Advertising & Trademark Law Seminar, July 2005
- Presenter, 2004 Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Law Seminar, June 2004
- Presenter, 2003 Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Law Seminar, June 2003
- Speaker, 2003 Promotion Marketing Association Meeting, December 2003
- Presenter, 2002 Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Law Seminar, June 2002
- Presenter, 1999 Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Law Seminar, June 1999
1998, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
2003, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
2008, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan