The International Bar Association's seminar entitled "Private Equity, The Subprime Crisis and Beyond," will be held on April 7-8, 2008 in Sydney, Australia. The Conference will focus on the global impact of private equity over the last 24-36 months with particular emphasis on:
- The private equity phenomenon and the sub prime crisis
- The view from the bench
- Regional trends in private equity transactions and the implications of globalization
- Managing transitions in major corporate events
- The regulation of hedge funds
- A financing perspective on adverse marketing conditions on private equity deals
David Patrick Eich will be the moderator of the "Comparative Analysis of Judicial and Regulatory Reaction to Some Aspects of Private Equity Transactions" panel.