Kirkland partners R. Scott Falk and Peter D. Doyle will be speaking at PLI's program "Mergers & Acquisitions: What You Need to Know Now," scheduled for September 25-26, 2008 in Chicago. This program will explore:
- The new balance of power between strategic and financial buyers
- The continuing effects of uncertainty in the credit and equity markets
- How contract terms are changing in the wake of the crisis
- Recent developments in Delaware law affecting M&A
- Director duties and due diligence in the board room
- The state of the tender offer
At this two day program, you will hear directly from a faculty of top deal lawyers, general counsel, regulators and investment bankers as they discuss the most important developments and trends for the year ahead.