On October 28th, a panel of experts will analyze legal and deal trends in the large cap and middle markets during the past 12 months. From a stable start to 2020, to the pandemic’s outbreak—to the recovery, this year has been tumultuous. Panelists will examine the impact of COVID-19 on credit agreement terms, the rise in bankruptcies across different sectors, and what developments could define the remainder of the year.
- Samantha Good, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Jason Kyrwood, Partner, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Bridget Marsh, EVP & Deputy General Counsel, LSTA, Moderator
- Matthew Edward Schernecke, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Joshua W. Thompson, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
October 28, 2020
4:00pm - 5:00pm ET
For more information or to register for the webinar, visit the event website.