Ivan Biros is a corporate associate in the Bay Area office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice is primarily focused on private equity mergers and acquisitions, and he also represents private equity-owned companies in strategic mergers and acquisitions as well as routine corporate and governance matters.
Prior to joining Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Ivan worked as a corporate lawyer in London, United Kingdom and Brisbane, Australia. His experience includes public and private mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions and corporate governance matters.
Ivan recently completed a M.B.A. at London Business School that focused on technology & analytics, entrepreneurship and strategy.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in California
- 2015, Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2015, Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia
- London Business SchoolM.B.A. (Technology & Analytics, Entrepreneurship and Strategy Concentrations)2021
- Queensland University of TechnologyLL.B., Lawwith Honors2014
- Queensland University of TechnologyB.Bus., Financewith Distinction2014