Zac Byer is a litigation partner in the Los Angeles office. Zac’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation across a variety of industries and courts, both state and federal. His experience includes arguing dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions, and briefing legal issues at all stages of a case.
Zac served as a law clerk to Judge Deborah L. Cook of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He began his career at Kirkland in the Washington, D.C., office.
Memberships & Affiliations
Federal Bar Association
Pacific Council on International Policy
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- University of Pennsylvania Law SchoolJ.D.cum laude2014
Senior Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law
Wharton Certificate in Management
- University of PennsylvaniaB.A.summa cum laude2010
Benjamin Franklin Scholar