Max Chu is a registered foreign lawyer in the Hong Kong office of Kirkland & Ellis. Max focuses his practice on representing private equity firms as well as public and private companies in a variety of cross-border transactions, including leveraged buyouts, take private transactions, growth equity investments and joint ventures.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2016, New York
- 2011, People’s Republic of China (non-practising)
- Columbia Law SchoolLL.M.2015
- China Foreign Affairs UniversityLL.M.2011
- China Foreign Affairs UniversityLL.B.2009