Frequent lecturer on trial and appellate advocacy, federal practice and procedure, securities law, antitrust, general litigation and professional responsibility before various state and federal bar associations, the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Harvard Law School Trial Practice Institute, and others.
- "Illinois Super Lawyers," Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers & Partners, 2004–2005
- "Who's Who In America"
- "Who's Who In American Law"
- "The Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News and World Report, Best Lawyers®"
- "Superwreck," William Morrow & Co., Inc., 1987
- "The Man Who Beat Clout City," Swallow Press, Inc., 1977
- "Outstanding Young Men Of America," 1971
Member, Judicial Conference Advisory Committee on Civil Rules
Lecturer in Law, Legal Profession and Ethics, University of Chicago Law School.
Author of articles on litigation and other professional matters.
Special Counsel to San Miguel County, Colorado, to investigate claim of illegality in county housing development.
From 1969–70, Frank served as an elected delegate to the Sixth Illinois Constitutional Convention and he drafted the Illinois Constitution of 1970.
Memberships & Affiliations
Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
American Bar Association
Illinois State Bar Association
Colorado Bar Association
Chicago Council of LawyersBar Association of the Seventh Federal Circuit
Admissions & Qualifications
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- University of Chicago Law SchoolJ.D.1965
Joseph Henry Beale Prize (1963)
Order of the Coif
Law Review Board of Editors
- Princeton UniversityM.P.A.1962
- Wheaton CollegeA.B.with Honors1957