Christopher Colbridge is a partner in and heads the Firm’s international litigation and arbitration group in London. He has represented multi-national corporations, governments and government-owned entities in international arbitration and litigation cases around the world. In addition, Chris has particular experience in conducting white collar crime investigations on a global basis.
Chris has been cited as a leading international arbitration lawyer in Chambers UK and The Legal 500 UK. The legal directories describe Chris as: “an absolutely superb tactician, who has unrivalled knowledge of the detail of each case”; “commercially insightful”; and “superb”. He was also selected as a 2014 Super Lawyer by London Super Lawyers.
Memberships & Affiliations
International Arbitration Institute
- UK Correspondent
London Court of International Arbitration
International Bar Association
- Arbitration Committee of CPR
Admissions & Qualifications
- 1999, Avocat à la Cour de Paris (Member of the Paris Bar)
- 1992, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-SorbonneLicence et Maîtrise en droit privé1989
- King's College LondonLL.B.