Dragana Cvejic is a tax associate based in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Dragana provides UK and international tax advice on a wide range of transactional and advisory matters including cross-border private equity and M&A transactions, restructuring and private fund formation. Dragana’s experience also includes advising clients on the tax aspects of debt finance, real estate and capital markets transactions.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2015, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP University, LondonLL.B.Hons.2014
- BPP Law School, LondonLPCDistinction2009
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in Law2008
- Imperial College LondonM.Eng., Biomedical EngineeringHons.2007