Romin has advised clients on both the buy-side and sell-side in connection with wholesale and retail business in relation to a wide array of regulatory issues.
As well as providing stand-alone regulatory advice, Romin has dealt with the regulatory aspects of transactions involving financial institutions for both private and industry acquirers.
He has spent time on client secondment at the Bank of England, JP Morgan and Visa Europe. Romin has been listed as “recommended” in the Legal 500 (2018).
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2008, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonLPCDistinction2006
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2005
- School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of LondonInternational Relations and DiplomacyDistinction2003
- King's College LondonB.A., HistoryHons.1998