Christian Daniel is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Prior to joining Kirkland, Christian served as a law clerk to Judge Thomas D. Schroeder of the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina and Judge Jennifer Walker Elrod of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Harvard Law SchoolJ.D.2018Notes Editor, Harvard Law Review
- Auburn UniversityB.A., Economics & Political Sciencesumma cum laude2015