Christian Daniel is a litigation associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts, where he has drafted successful briefs and pleadings at the trial and appellate levels. Christian has litigated single-plaintiff, class-action, and multidistrict (MDL) cases in a broad range of substantive areas, including administrative law, constitutional law, products liability, federal preemption, contract and antitrust.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Christian served as a law clerk to Judge Jennifer Walker Elrod of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and Chief Judge Thomas D. Schroeder of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Harvard Law SchoolJ.D.2018Notes Editor, Harvard Law Review
- Auburn UniversityB.A., Economics & Political Sciencesumma cum laude2015