Geoffrey David is a litigation partner in Kirkland's Chicago office and his practice covers a broad range of commercial litigation and counseling matters, including complex civil and intellectual property litigation as well as governmental and internal investigations. Geoffrey's experience includes work with companies in various industries, including pharmaceutical, medical device, computer systems, oil & gas, and household products.
Geoffrey has experience in all phases of litigation and investigations, including various aspects of discovery; preparation of witnesses; deposing and defending witnesses; preparing filings, presentations and briefings; and trial and settlement preparation.
Recipient, Kirkland & Ellis Pro Bono Service Award, 2008–2010, 2013
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in Illinois
- 2007, New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJ.D.2006
Associate, The Public Contract Law Journal
- College of William & MaryB.S., Chemistrywith Honors2002