Luca Del Ciotto is an investment funds associate in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Most recently, Luca has been practicing as an attorney in the Cayman Islands, advising private equity and hedge fund sponsors on all aspects of fund formation, structuring, management and ongoing regulatory compliance matters for Cayman domiciled funds. Luca was also previously a corporate M&A associate in the Melbourne, Australia, office of Gilbert + Tobin, predominantly focused on private M&A and equity capital markets transactions.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in New York
- 2020, Cayman Islands
- 2016, Victoria, Australia
- 2016, High Court of Australia
- University of MelbourneJ.D.2015Melbourne Journal of International Law
- University of MelbourneB.Com., Accounting & Finance2011