Jared D. Edgar is a partner with Kirkland & Ellis LLP and is a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property practice in San Francisco. Jared’s practice emphasizes intellectual property litigation in a wide range of areas including wireless communications, semiconductors, software, and memory. He has represented clients in district courts throughout the country including the Eastern District of Texas and Northern District of California, as well as before the International Trade Commission.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D.2006Virginia Journal of International Law
- University of VirginiaB.S., Computer Sciencewith Highest Distinction2003