Aleksandra Eklund is an intellectual property associate in the Palo Alto office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Her practice focuses on patent and trade secret litigation in a variety of technological fields.
Prior to joining Kirkland, she worked in-house for various international technology companies.
Admissions & Qualifications
- University of California, Berkeley, School of LawLL.M.2017
- University of Law, LondonLL.B.2015
- University of Law, LondonLPCDistinction2015
- University of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2011
- University College LondonB.A.(Hons.)2010
Study abroad — Université Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III