James Esterkin is a partner in the Debt Finance Practice Group in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. He acts for UK, US and European private equity sponsors and other real estate investors in relation to the financing of their UK and European real estate assets - including acquisition and development financing, refinancing and restructuring real estate secured debt.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- University of Law, LondonLL.M., International Legal Practice2011
- University of Law, LondonLPCDistinction2011
- University of WestminsterM.Sc., Real Estate Development2009
- University of NottinghamLL.B., Law2008