Christine Fauroux is a tax associate based in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Christine advises on a wide range of UK and international matters including cross border private equity, M&A transactions, reorganisations, private fund structuring and the financing and acquisition of distressed debt portfolios.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Christine was an associate in Maples and Calder and worked both in their Irish and Hong Kong offices. She also worked at the European Commission and has experience in European state aid law.
Christine regularly publishes in ESTAL, European Journal on State Aid Law, Quarterly as Correspondent for Ireland
Memberships & Affiliations
Irish Tax Institute Chartered Tax Adviser
Colegio de Abogados de Madrid (Spanish Law Society)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2017, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor in Ireland
- 2017, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2010, Admitted as a Practicing Lawyer in Spain
- King's College LondonLL.M., Competition Law2012
- IE Business SchoolLL.M., Spanish Corporate Law2011
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-SorbonneDual Degree, French and Spanish Corporate Law2010