Ryan Foxwell is an investment funds associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Ryan represents and advises clients with respect to all aspects of the structuring, establishment and operation of private investment funds. Ryan also has experience of secondary transactions, carried interest, co-investment and incentive arrangements and has advised clients, including sovereign wealth and pension funds, on a wide range of investments.
Ryan has previously worked as an in-house legal executive for a UK-based asset management firm.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- BPP Law SchoolLegal Practice Course2018
- BPP Law SchoolBar Professional Training Course2015
- University of OxfordM.A., Jurisprudence (Law Concentration) (Oxon) (Paris)2014
- Université de Paris II, Panthéon-AssasCertificat Supérieur de Droit Français et Européen2013