Adrian Grocock is an investment funds associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Adrian primarily advises private fund managers in relation to the structuring and operation of private investment funds, including private equity and debt funds, and on carried interest arrangements.
Adrian was previously a strategy consultant in the London office of the Boston Consulting Group and has experience in conducting commercial due diligence for private equity fund managers. He also previously completed a six month secondment at Vision Capital, a London based private equity fund manager.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2014, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonLPCDistinction2012
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawDistinction2011
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceM.Sc.Distinction2010
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceB.A.First Class Honours2009