Mark Gruetzmacher is a litigation associate in Kirkland’s Washington, D.C., office. His practice focuses on complex trial and appellate litigation in federal and state courts across the country. Mark has represented clients across a broad array of subject matters, including in commercial litigation, mass tort actions, and merger/shareholder disputes. He also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Before joining Kirkland, Mark served as a law clerk to Judge Charles R. Wilson on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D.2017Articles Editor, Virginia Law Review
- University of VirginiaB.A., Philosophy & Religious Studies2013