Mark Gruetzmacher is a litigation associate in Kirkland’s Washington, D.C., office. His practice focuses on complex trial and appellate litigation in federal and state courts across the country. Mark has represented clients across a broad array of subject matters, including in commercial litigation, merger/shareholder disputes, class actions, mass torts, administrative law, constitutional law, and white-collar investigations. Mark also maintains an active and diverse pro bono practice.
Before joining Kirkland, Mark served as a law clerk to Judge Charles R. Wilson on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D.2017Articles Editor, Virginia Law Review
- University of VirginiaB.A., Philosophy & Religious Studies2013