Karl Hanson is an associate in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP with a focus on intellectual property litigation.
Prior to law school, Karl worked as a business consultant advising companies in the telecommunications and information technology sectors on patent strategy.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2021, Illinois
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago-Kent College of Law at Illinois Institute of TechnologyJ.D.magna cum laude2021Order of the Coif
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Gies College of BusinessM.S., Technology Management2012
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignB.S., Materials Science and Engineering2011Edmund J. James Scholar