“The rise of trade secrets as primary protection for technological innovation," Daily Journal, October 2021.
"At five: DTSA has shown its staying power," Managing Intellectual Property, October 2021.
"Checking in on Alice: Where do things stand?" Daily Journal, April 2015.
Ben Herbert, Comment, "When Nature’s Anticipation Inherently Prevents Your Discovery: A New Look at an Overlooked Requirement of Patentability and Its Impact on Inherent Anticipation", 50 Jurimetrics J., p. 111–146 (2009)
Memberships & Affiliations
Federal Circuit Bar Association
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State UniversityJ.D.summa cum laude2010
Jurimetrics, Note and Comment Editor
Order of the Coif
- University of Colorado at BoulderB.A., Molecular Cellular Developmental Biology2004