Adam Humann's practice covers a broad range of commercial litigation and counseling matters, including contract, corporate governance and fiduciary relationship, and challenges to mergers, hostile takeovers, and proxy contests. He has represented clients in both federal and state courts, as well as in arbitrations and administrative proceedings.
Adam's pro bono experience includes cases involving voting rights, civil rights, equal protection, due process, and Title IX issues.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP Pro Bono Service Award, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Recognized as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013, 2014
Memberships & Affiliations
The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
Admissions & Qualifications
- Admitted only in New York and practice is supervised by principals of the Firm
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2006
Associate, The George Washington International Law Review
- Northwestern UniversityB.A., History2001