Adam is a partner in the litigation group. His practice covers a broad range of commercial litigation and counseling matters, including securities and shareholder litigation, multijurisdictional international dispute resolution, antitrust, breach of contract, and contested restructuring matters. He has represented clients in both federal and state courts throughout the country, as well as in arbitrations and administrative proceedings.
Adam’s pro bono matters have involved voting rights, civil rights, equal protection, due process, and Title IX issues.
Recognized as a New York “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2013–17)
Kirkland & Ellis LLP Pro Bono Service Award (2007–18)
Admissions & Qualifications
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2006
The George Washington International Law Review, Associate
Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, Member
- Northwestern UniversityB.A., History2001