Aleschia Hyde is a litigation associate in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Her practice includes complex commercial litigation, products liability, and False Claims Act cases. She has experience working with the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Aleschia also is committed to pro bono, with a focus on criminal defense and civil rights litigation.
Memberships & Affiliations
Black Women Lawyers' Association of Greater Chicago, Inc.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawJ.D.cum laude2020Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology
- University of ChicagoM.S.Sc.2016
- University of MichiganM.Ed.2014
- Dartmouth CollegeB.A., Government2012Departmental Honors