Stephen Iacovo is a restructuring associate in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Stephen’s practice encompasses all aspects of corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings.
Co-Chair, 12th Annual Wharton Restructuring & Distressed Investing Conference: Finding Opportunity in a Volatile World, February 26, 2016.
Memberships & Affiliations
Member, Board of Directors, Military Assistance Project
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- University of Pennsylvania Law SchoolJ.D.2016
Exceptional Pro Bono Service Award for 200+ hours
- Wharton School of the University of PennsylvaniaM.B.A., Finance2016
- University of Notre DameB.B.A., Finance & History2009
Phi Alpha Theta