Bryan Jin is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong and a partner in Kirkland & Ellis LLP (U.S.). Bryan focuses his practice on international M&A and private equity transactions. He also has experience advising on taking-private transactions, PIPEs, growth equity investments and joint ventures, for private equity and corporate clients.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, New York
- 2016, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2008, Taiwan (non-practicing)
- Harvard Law SchoolLL.M.2014
- National Taiwan UniversityLL.M.2010
- National Taiwan UniversityLL.B.2007