Jeanne John is a debt finance associate in the Bay Area office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Jeanne represents private equity firms, financial institutions and other private and public companies in connection with negotiating, structuring and documenting secured and unsecured financing transactions for borrowers and lenders, including leveraged acquisition financings, cash flow and asset based working capital financings, dividend recapitalizations, senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt transactions, cross-border financings, and loan workouts and restructurings. Prior to joining Kirkland’s Debt Finance Practice Group, Jeanne focused her practice on in- and out-of-court restructuring and corporate reorganizations.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2015New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawJ.D.cum laude2014
Executive Editor, Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawLL.M.
- Northwestern UniversityB.A., Political Science & Psychology2008