Fan YY, Kaufmann A, Mukasyan A, et al. Single and Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotubes Produced Using the Floating Catalyst Method: Synthesis, Purification and Hydrogen-uptake. CARBON, 44(11):2160-2170, 2006.
Norfolk C, Kaufmann A, Mukasyan A, et al. Processing of mesocarbon microbeads to high-performance materials: Part III. High-temperature sintering and graphitization. CARBON, 44 (2):301-306, 2006.
Awarded William D. Manly Award for Excellence in Materials Research by the University of Notre Dame Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2010, Illinois
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- University of Chicago Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2010Comment Editor, University of Chicago Legal Forum
- University of Notre DameB.S., Chemical Engineeringmagna cum laude2005