Yoosin Kim is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Investment Funds Group at Kirkland & Ellis. Her practice focuses on representing regional and international clients with the formation of private investment funds and the structuring and execution of secondary transactions.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2015, Queensland, Australia
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- High Court of Australia
- Tsinghua UniversityLL.M.2016
- Bond UniversityBachelor of Laws & International Relations2014