Patrick King is a litigation partner who represents clients in trials and complex litigation matters before federal and state courts across the country. Patrick has a broad range of experience leading litigation matters involving business disputes, bankruptcy, class actions, antitrust, environmental, and product liability for clients in the chemical, energy, and healthcare industries, among others.
He also maintains an active pro bono practice and is a member of Kirkland’s Firmwide Pro Bono Management Committee.
Memberships & Affiliations
Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
Georgetown University Alumni Association
Admissions & Qualifications
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Georgetown University Law CenterJ.D.2007
- Georgetown UniversityB.A.2004