John Korevec is a litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
Allen L. Lanstra, Sarah Runnells Martin, and John C. Korevec, Ruling Provides Guidance on Demand Futility, LOS ANGELES DAILY JOURNAL, Feb. 27, 2018, at 7.
John C. Korevec, Note, 88 S. CAL. L REV. 165, 2014.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- University of Southern California, Gould School of LawJ.D.2015
American Jurisprudence Award for Constitutional Law
Senior Editor, Southern California Law Review
Public Interest Law Foundation Board Member
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceM.Sc., International Relations2012
Philip Windsor Dissertation Prize — Mutually Assured Bankruptcy: Sino-American Economic Interdependence and Its Impact on International Relations
British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) — National Cross Country Championship Qualifier and Participant
- Fordham UniversityB.A., International Political Economysumma cum laude2010
Phi Beta Kappa
NCAA Division I Cross Country and Track & Field (Academic All-Atlantic 10; Letter Winner)