Dr. Thomas Krawitz is a corporate partner in the Munich office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
He focuses on all aspects of German business and corporate law and advises corporate clients, private equity and venture capital funds and other financial investors on national and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions as well as public takeovers and corporate reorganizations.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2011New York
- University of St. Gallen, SwitzerlandExecutive Diploma HSG, Law and Management2017
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität MünchenDr. jur.2014
- Columbia Law SchoolLL.M.2008
- Higher Regional Court of MunichSecond State Examination2007
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität MünchenFirst State Examination2005
- Magdalene College, University of CambridgeLaw Studies2001–2002