Alexander Kritharidis is an associate in the IP litigation team in London. Alexander’s practice focuses on patent litigation in the UK and opposition proceedings in the European Patent Office.
Alexander regularly draws on his prior experience as a pharmacist when advising clients on patents covering a range of technologies, including biotechnology, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals and life sciences. Alexander also assists his clients by providing strategic advice in relation to patent protection at the European level and coordinating patent litigation across Europe.
Co-author, “Patent Litigation 2020: Trends and Developments”, Chambers and Partners Practice Guides, February 2020
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016High Court of Australia
- 2015Supreme Court of New South Wales
- University of OxfordPostgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice2018
- Monash UniversityJ.D.2014
- Monash UniversityB.Pharm.2008