Nathan is a tax associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Nathan advises on domestic and cross-border tax issues arising in the context of insolvencies and business restructurings, private equity and general corporate M&A transactions, fund formations, and leveraged financings. He also has experience of advising on structured financings arrangements and tax litigation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2014, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- College of LawLegal Practice Course2012
- BPP Law SchoolGraduate Diploma in Law2011
- University of CambridgeM.Phil., Medieval English Literature2009
- Cardiff UniversityB.A., English(Hons.)2008