Devon Largio, Teen Dating Violence and Domestic Violence Statutes: Refining the Meaning and Application of "Dating Relationship," 60 Vand. L. Rev. 939 (Apr. 2007).
Scott Althaus & Devon Largio, When Osama Became Saddam: Origins and Consequences of the Change in America's Public Enemy #1, 37 PS: Pol. Sci. & Pol. 795 (2004), reprinted in Quantitative Methods in Practice: Readings from PS (David Rochefort ed., Congressional Quarterly 2005).
Devon Largio, 21 Rationales for War, Foreign Pol'y, Sept.-Oct. 2004, at 18.
Recognized in The Legal 500 United States for M&A Litigation: Defense, 2018
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Vanderbilt Law SchoolJ.D.2007
Order of the Coif
Vanderbilt Scholastic Excellence Awards for Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law I, and Legal Writing II
Lightfoot, Franklin & White Best Oralist Award for Legal Writing
Articles Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignB.A., Political Sciencesumma cum laude2004
Bronze Tablet and Highest Distinction in Political Science
Robert H. Bierma Memorial Award and Scholarship