Kristin Leighton-Wade is a corporate associate in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
Her practice focuses on the formation, marketing, management and regulatory compliance of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds, funds-of-funds and other investment vehicles, as well as the operational, legal and regulatory issues faced by their sponsors.
She also has experience advising clients on securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and finance transactions.
- Warburg Pincus
- SoftBank Investment Advisers
- Court Square Capital Partners
- Black Creek Group
- Arlington Capital
- Summit Partners
- GTCR LLC
- Round Hill Music Royalty Partners
Memberships & Affiliations
New York State Bar Association
New York County Lawyers’ Association
Admissions & Qualifications
- New York
- Georgetown University Law CenterJ.D.2013
- University of Southern CaliforniaB.A., International Relations; Spanish & Business Law Minors2008
National Merit School-Sponsored Scholar