Matt Lembo is an intellectual property associate in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on patent infringement litigation involving a wide variety of technologies.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Matthew was a patent examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Raymond C. Clevenger, III at the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the Honorable Leonard P. Stark at the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, New York
- 2018, New Jersey
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania Law SchoolJ.D.2017
Wharton Certificate in Management
National Champion, Giles Sutherland Rich Moot Court Competition, Intellectual Property
Volunteer of the Year, Environmental Law Project
- Northwestern UniversityB.S., Mechanical Engineering2011