A partner in the Litigation Department, Robert Littlehale focuses his practice on class actions and other complex litigations, government and internal corporate investigations, and white collar matters.
Robert represents public and privately held companies in disputes in a variety of legal contexts, including commercial disagreements, torts, securities, environmental litigation, and antitrust law. Robert also has extensive appellate experience, and has argued before state and federal trial-level and appellate courts.
In addition, Robert defends individual and corporate clients in enforcement proceedings and has broad experience conducting cross-border FCPA and corruption-related internal investigations around the globe. Robert has handled matters before U.S. federal authorities including the Securities and Exchange Commission and Department of Justice; state authorities such as the New York Department of Financial Services and numerous state attorneys general; and international institutions such as the World Bank.
Additionally, Robert has represented individuals in domestic and international white collar criminal matters, and private equity clients in connection with third-party and transactional diligence.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Georgia (inactive)
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Washington and Lee University School of LawJ.D.
magna cum laude
Order of the Coif
- Washington and Lee UniversityB.A., Public Policy