Yazhe Liu is a partner in the Hong Kong office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Yazhe focuses on initial public offerings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, pre-IPO investment, post-IPO fund raising and equity capital market transactions, public and private mergers and acquisitions, and general securities regulation compliance matters of listed issuers.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2011, New York
- 2006, People’s Republic of China (non-practicing)
- University of ChicagoLL.M.
- University of International Business and EconomicsLL.M.
- University of International Business and EconomicsLL.B.