Jamie Mansour is an associate in the antitrust and competition team based in London. His experience covers the full spectrum of the EU and UK competition law regimes, including merger clearance, merger appeals to the EU courts, dawn raids, cartel litigation, abuse of dominance, resale price maintenance, investigations, general competition compliance (e.g. advising on on pricing, competition compliant exclusivity clauses, etc.) and advice on competition litigation risks.
Investigation: How the Victorian Police Training and Training Structures Help to Ensure Public Safety, Victorian Parliamentary Library, July 2011.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018Supreme Court of VictoriaSolicitor
- University of OxfordB.C.L.2016
- University of MelbourneJ.D.with Distinction2016
Harold Ford Scholarship
Melbourne University Travel Scholarship
- College of Law, Victoriawith Distinction2016
- Monash UniversityB.A., Politics (International Relations) & English