Randall Miller is a litigation associate in the Dallas office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Randall works on a wide range of complex litigation matters across the United States and advises companies on litigation-related issues. Prior to joining Kirkland & Ellis, Randall gained first-chair trial experience and managed cases through all stages of litigation at another Dallas-based litigation firm. As an Assistant Attorney General of Texas, Randall secured victories on behalf of state agencies, universities, and officials at both the trial and appellate levels.
Randall served as a law clerk to Judge Lawrence VanDyke on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and to Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk on the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Memberships & Affiliations
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Washington and Lee University School of LawJ.D.2014
Jacobson Trust Scholarship
Notes Editor, Washington and Lee Journal of Energy, Climate, & the Environment
Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy (2013 Symposium Issue)
- Mississippi CollegeB.A.summa cum laude2011
Mississippi College Hall of Fame
Student Body President