Eric Mossor is a corporate associate in the Dallas office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on representing private equity sponsors and public and private company clients in complex business transactions, including domestic and international mergers & acquisitions, private equity and energy transactions.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in Texas
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of LawJ.D.2019
- Waseda UniversityM.S., Integrative Bioscience and Biomedical Engineering2014
- Georgia Institute of TechnologyB.S., Aerospace Engineeringwith High Honors2010