Anna is an associate in the Technology & IP Transactions Practice Group in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Anna advises clients on the intellectual property, information technology, and data protection aspects of commercial and corporate transactions. Anna also advises clients on data protection compliance, including with respect to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and European direct marketing laws.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Anna trained and worked as an associate at William Fry in Dublin where she advised both Irish and international clients (including large multinational technology companies) on compliance with the GDPR. Her experience includes managing several GDPR compliance projects, providing ongoing compliance advices to clients on the management of a GDPR accountability framework, and advising clients on handling data subject requests and regulatory investigations.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2017, Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
- Irish (Gaelic)
- University College DublinLL.M., Intellectual Property & Information Technology Law2013Committee Member, Editorial Board of the University College Dublin Law Review
- University College DublinB.C.L.2012Law Tutor, University College Dublin
- Humboldt-Universität zu BerlinErasmus2011