Patrick Park is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP, with a primary focus on patent disputes. Patrick has significant experience in various aspects and phases of patent litigation, including pre-filing analyses, fact and expert discovery, Markman briefing, summary judgment briefing, and trial preparation. Patrick has represented clients in a wide range of intellectual property areas, including medical devices, digital and analog hardware, and wireless and network technologies.
Patrick’s pro bono matters include successful representations of low-income tenants in multiple unlawful detainer actions that resulted in highly favorable settlements. Additionally, Patrick was recently part of a trial team on behalf of over 100 low-income tenants against slumlords in South Los Angeles. Case settled during trial for over $2 million.
Memberships & Affiliations
Intellectual Property Owners Association
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Duke University School of LawJ.D.2014
Chief Executive Editor, Duke Law and Technology Review
Lead Editor, Alaska Law Review
- Johns Hopkins UniversityB.S., Biomedical Engineering2006Graduated with University and Departmental Honors