James Parkinson is an associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. His experience concerns all aspects of the EU and UK competition law regimes, in particular cartels, litigation, EU and UK merger control and compliance.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2014, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- King's College LondonDiploma in EU Competition Law2014
- BPP University, LondonLegal Practice Course2012
- College of Law, GuildfordGraduate Diploma in Law2011
- Durham UniversityFrench, German & Economics2010