Kishan Parshotam is a commercial litigation and arbitration solicitor advocate in Kirkland's London office. Kishan’s practice has a particular emphasis on complex contractual claims, shareholder disputes, warranty and insurance claims and arbitrations (commercial and investor-state). Kishan has a wide range of experience in contentious matters, including litigation in the High Court (Chancery and Commercial Divisions) and Tribunals, as well as advising on litigation risk-avoidance.
Kishan also has extensive experience in property litigation and is a member of the Property Litigation Association.
Memberships & Affiliations
Member, Property Litigation Association
Visiting Lecturer, University of Law
Co-Chair of Governors, Mount Stewart Schools Federation
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2020, Higher Rights of Audience (Civil Proceedings)
- BPP Law School, LondonM.A., Legal Practice Course with BusinessDistinction2017
- University of Law, LondonLL.B.2016
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceLSE100Distinction2013