Stacy Pepper is a litigation partner. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, and includes antitrust, class action, securities fraud, contract dispute, defamation, trade secret misappropriation, and restructuring matters. Stacy has achieved favorable outcomes for her clients through motion practice, negotiated settlements, arbitration, trial, and appeal. Stacy has been recognized by Thomson Reuters as a 2021 Illinois Rising Star, and by Benchmark Litigation as a 2021 Future Star in Illinois.
The Defenseless Marriage Act: The Legitimacy of President Obama’s Refusal to Defend DOMA § 3, STAN. L. & POL’Y REV. 1 (2013).
Illinois Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2021
Future Star in Illinois, Benchmark Litigation, 2021
Memberships & Affiliations
American Bar Association, Member
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit2012
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit2018
- Stanford Law SchoolJ.D.2011Best Oralist, Marion Rice Kirkwood Moot Court Competition, 2010
- Stanford UniversityB.A., Political Sciencewith Distinction2006
Highest Honors in International Security Studies
Phi Beta Kappa