Alexander Rayner is an associate in Kirkland & Ellis International LLP’s International Arbitration and Litigation Practice Group in London.
Great Station Properties v UMS Holding Limited: a continuation of the English courts’ pro arbitration approach, Practical Law Arbitration Blog, February 2018, Co-author Chiraag Shah
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- The University of Law, London BloomsburyM.Sc., Law, Business and Management2016Distinction
- Hughes Hall, University of CambridgeGraduate Diploma in Economics2014
- University of BirminghamGraduate Diploma in Law2013
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceB.Sc., Economic History with EconomicsFirst Class Honours2012