Very knowledgeable and probably the best in the industry. He is a true 360-degree legal adviser. - Chambers UK, 2021
Neel Sachdev is a partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Neel represents financial sponsors and their affiliates on the financing of multi-jurisdictional leveraged buyouts and other complex financing transactions in Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
Neel has over 20 years' experience advising top-tier financial sponsors including, amongst others Abry, Advent, Altor, Apollo, Apax, Astorg, Bain Capital, BC Partners, Carlyle Group, Core Equity Holdings, Centerbridge, Five Arrows, GTCR, Hg, Investindustrial, L-GAM, Lone Star, Pollen Street Capital, Rhone Capital, Searchlight Capital, Strategic Value Partners, Sun Capital, Towerbrook Capital, Triton, Vitruvian and Warburg Pincus.
- Chambers UK: Band 1 for Banking and Finance, 2007 to 2021
- The Legal 500 UK: Listed as a “Leading Individual” for Acquisition Finance, 2008 to 2021
- IFLR1000 UK: Listed as a market leader, 2012 to 2021
- “Legendary” - The Lawyer Hot 100 Lawyers in Europe, 2020
- Private Equity News Banking and Finance: Award for Excellence in Advisory Services in Europe on behalf of the financing team at Kirkland & Ellis, 2019
- Finance Individual of the Year (London) at The Legal 500 UK Awards, 2019
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2000, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Nottingham Law SchoolCPECommendation1998
- Nottingham Law SchoolLPCDistinction1998
- Nottingham UniversityB.A., English Language and LiteratureHonours1996